Jizzy Pearl Official Message Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
October 19, 2017, 04:26:32 PM

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THANKS FOR EVERYTHING  (Read 8340 times)
JP
Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« on: September 08, 2009, 09:06:05 AM »

I want to thank all the fans for supporting us on our 20th anniversay--we had a lot of fun and the shows were great...except for Bristol sorry about that. I just got home and I'm jet-lagged but I still get that warm feeling when I picture your faces singing along, smashed up front against the barriers...I'll see you all very soon and hope you can attend the L.A Guns shows, we'll be doing Shrinking Violet songs as well as a few L/H songs thrown in for good measure. Cheers--
DAN 69

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 10:49:45 AM »

Thankyou  jizzo and the boys for an awsome tour, nottingham was fantastic and the aftershow
party was something else. still recovering with some very bruised ribs though.
looking forward to seeing you (L.A GUNS) in london in a couple of weeks, and maybe
next year again with love/hate Huh

mOji

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 12:15:11 PM »

Groovy!

Convince Tracii to get up to Nor-Cal early December like he's was suggesting. I have a few venues to get you guys into.

mOji

SteveBDF

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 01:15:36 PM »

Our pleasure. I went to London and Nottingham and they both rocked!
carliniDoop

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 03:02:21 PM »

I went to dudley which was ace and bristol, pissed i missed nottingham, to be honest i daint have anyone to go with... but this has made me deffo wanna go to la guns just for another fix of love hate....

jizzo rules....

mr doop..

c u at jb's....
alwynrm

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 04:28:12 PM »

No need to thank us - it was our pleasure!

Thanks yourself for continuing to return and entertain us.   

I speak for us all(!!) when I say that I hope things go well with LA Guns for now, but obviously echo Dan's sentiment on seeing you return again as frontman to L/H in another year's time.

Al
Kathryn

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 02:21:57 PM »

Thanks JP!  It was a blast as always, look forward to seeing you soon!  Grin
fijobling

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 04:31:24 PM »

Was upset to miss the last tours due to life circumstances conspiring against me ...but made up for it this time around !! Got to Newcastle,Bradford,Notts and Bristol...great nights at each, awsome shows ..Love/Hate looking great sounding great, Jizzy as amazing as ever .. thanks guys had a fantastic time...come back soon!!

Great to meet so many new friends from here too... look forward to seeing you all again. x 
SteveBDF

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 04:46:05 PM »

Was upset to miss the last tours due to life circumstances conspiring against me ...but made up for it this time around !! Got to Newcastle,Bradford,Notts and Bristol...great nights at each, awsome shows ..Love/Hate looking great sounding great, Jizzy as amazing as ever .. thanks guys had a fantastic time...come back soon!!

Great to meet so many new friends from here too... look forward to seeing you all again. x 

I think you were in the lobby of the hotel when me and my gf came down to book out, I saw someone sitting there reading something and thought "she looks familiar". Sorry I didn't say hello! Think I was still a bit half cut....
SpaceAgePlayboy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 11:23:40 PM »

Thanks for coming over Jizzy and the rest of the band, I really enjoyed all three shows I went to (even Bristol) (in fact, especially Bristol)

Can't wait to see you in Wales again with LA Guns, er, blimey, next week!!

I'm from Hell, Ceredigion, population 4
fijobling

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 11:27:11 PM »

I think you were in the lobby of the hotel when me and my gf came down to book out, I saw someone sitting there reading something and thought "she looks familiar". Sorry I didn't say hello! Think I was still a bit half cut....
[/quote]

Yeah that'd be me - always reading something !!!  Will say hi next time!
Gordie1972

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 11:47:39 PM »

Good times...Now for LA Guns sooon Shocked

G
Kathryn

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 07:16:21 AM »

Thanks for coming over Jizzy and the rest of the band, I really enjoyed all three shows I went to (even Bristol) (in fact, especially Bristol)

Can't wait to see you in Wales again with LA Guns, er, blimey, next week!!

Which gig in Wales are you going to?  Anna and I are coming down to Wales for the Newport show - might see ya there!
SpaceAgePlayboy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2009, 02:26:57 AM »

Which gig in Wales are you going to?  Anna and I are coming down to Wales for the Newport show - might see ya there!

Probably both, as I don't suppose I'll ever get to see Jizzy or either version of LA Guns this close to home again!

I just hope enough people actually turn out to see them - if the venues are empty I'll feel too self-conscious to rock out...

I'm from Hell, Ceredigion, population 4
hickster

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2009, 09:14:37 AM »

A Big Thanks to you Jizzy and the boys for making Rock City Gig a night to remeber and my old mate Dan69 for making it happen. The first time me and Dan69 saw you guys was at the Woughton Centre Milton Keynes way back in 1990 ( I ve kept the ticket) and just like then you guys rocked the place apart long may it Continue.

Cheer's

Hickster
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: